Take a look at their information below:
The Egged Bus Company travels throughout most of the inner city area and provides local service in most big cities and towns.
Aa list of covered routes and their respective fares:
Phone number is *2800 or 972-3-694-8888 if calling internationally.
official site: Egged
The Dan Bus Company provides service in Tel Aviv and surrounding communities, along with Yehuda and Shomron.
Tickets can be purchased by cash from the driver.
Phone number is 00-972-6-639-4444.
official site: Dan
- Sherut Taxis - minibuses that run about the same route as nr. 5 and 4 buses. They run on Shabbat too (unlike the buses)
- New Central Bus Station is located in southe Tel aviv (short walk distance from the HaHaganah train station)
- most of the bus services start at 5:00 AM
- Single tickets within the city cost 6.60NIS
- the route of bus number 5 is the most popular: from the new central station, through Rotschild Boulevards, Dizengof Street, Nordau Boulevard, Pinkas/Yehuda Maccabi Street and Weizman Street or Namir Road