Thinking of a great travel adventure in the Middle East? What could be more special than visiting the Holy Land?
Israel’s most resourceful attractions are spread all over the country, with some of the most interesting culturally, in the Tel Aviv district. Travel Tel Aviv -- as much as you can, we say, it’s by far the most exciting and dynamic city in Israel.
Israel’s largest city has so many special things to offer:
- The best theaters and attractions in Israel
- All the food and wine festivals
- Fashionable and intimate bars
- Every day there is a new show, exhibition or a presentation regarding something interesting happening in Tel Aviv, whether it’s political, environmental or artistic, Tel Aviv is the place to be.
- Free Wifi in Tel Aviv
You have so many centers to visit:
- Kerem HaTeimanim flee market
- Jaffa’s beach and flea market
- Dizengoff center that has a weekly Friday food festival
- Berlin-like parties
- books garage sales
- the best and most interesting music clubs, such as the Dome, HaOman, Barzilai and many more, playing all the best music in the world present by celebrity DJs
- Shienkin street where you can find all Rasta material and boutique brands from all over Israel and the world.
But for more than that – you have the beach, 14 kilometers of the most beautiful shore in Israel!
If you want to be close to all that, to travel Tel Aviv you need a boutique hotel that takes special care of you, with all the luxury that you deserve.
The Carlton Tel Aviv is the place for you.