The website, www.carlton.co.il provides information regarding the Carlton Tel Aviv Hotel located in 10 Eliezer Peri st. Tel Aviv 63573, ISRAEL.
Ownership and protection of rights
A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD ( ) Ltd. (hereinafter: " ") owns the copyrights of the website and any other module that is connected to the website. One must not copy, photocopy, advertise, distribute, sell or change parts of the information that appears on the website without the written permission from A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD, with the exception of downloading for personal (and not commercial) use. In addition and without derogating of the generality of it's rights, A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD owns the copyrights of the logo, commercial signs and icons displayed on this site (collectively: "commercial signs"). In addition, no part of this website suggests approval or the right to use the commercial signs without the written approval of A.M.S TURISM. All the rights on the website, without exception, are reserved exclusively to A.M.S TURISM. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD reserves the right to deactivate or make changes to the website at any time. Part of the website is written in the masculine form for the purpose of convenience only, but is aimed at men and woman alike.
Conditions for use of the website
Any person in possession of a valid credit card issued by one of the credit card companies detailed below is entitled to purchase services via the website. The credit card companies are as follows: Visa Cal, Visa Alpha, Visa Leumi, Diners Club, American Express, Isracard and Mastercard. The purchaser is only allowed to use the website in order to make a reservation and purchase services and/or receive information. The website may not be used for other purposes. Illegal use of this website or any of the information contained therein contravenes the copyright or the laws associated with them. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD reserves the right to change the general rules of usage of the website at any time. Any disputes, if and when they arise, will be resolved in Israel, in the courts of the city of Tel Aviv only.
Details of the purchase of services
When the purchaser wishes to purchase services via the website, he will be required to provide personal details (hereinafter: "details of the purchase"). The owners of the website and/or the operators and/or those who own it and/or the managers and/or those working on their behalf are not responsible for any error made by the purchaser in typing the details of the purchase, including a mistake in the choice of the room type, the date, number of beds and any other service that was reserved by the purchaser via the website. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD is not in any way responsible, either directly or indirectly, in the event that details of the purchase were not accepted on the system, and/or for any technical and/or other problem that prevents the purchaser from purchasing services via the website. Typing false details of purchase is a criminal offence. Legal steps will be taken against those who present false information, including claims for damages that could be caused to the website, to its operator and/or its owners and/or its managers and/or those working on their behalf.
Implementation of the reservation
The implementation of a reservation will be done by inputting details of the purchase into the system. Credit card details are required only to secure the reservation. The purchaser will receive an automatic answer confirming the reservation, once all the credit card details have been provided. The purchaser must print out this confirmation and present it to the reception, on his arrival at the hotel. The confirmation of the reservation is done automatically, whereas the charge will only be made to the credit card on arrival at the Hotel, unless the Hotel decides to charge a deposit upon confirmation.
The implementation of the reservation is on the basis of availability only. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD reserves the right not to confirm a reservation for any reason and on it's sole discretion. The purchaser will have no arguments and/or claims and/or demands against A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD in this matter.
Policy regarding reservation cancellation
1. The cancellation policy is subject to Section 14C of the Israeli customer Protection Law 1981. Without derogating any of the above, every person who cancels his reservation less then 48 hours before his
expected arrival date, will be charged for one night as a cancellation fee.
2. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD Hotels has the right to change the Policy regarding reservation and/or cancellation at any time (including Holidays). An announcement will be sent to the purchaser at the time of his reservation.
Policy regarding reservation changes
For any reservation changes please contact the Reservation Department at 972-3-5201820.
Conditions and limitations
1. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD reserves the right to cancel or change the conditions related to the acceptance of reservations, as well as the prices published on the website. The purchaser will have no arguments
and/or claims and/or demands against A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD in this matter.
2. The prices listed on the website are in American dollars (US dollars). All Prices subjected by law to VAT (value added tax) where applicable.
3. The stay of the purchaser will commence at 14.00 of the day of the reservation and end at 12.00 (A.M.) on the day of check out.
4. Babies are defined as up to 2 years old and children from 2 to 12 years, regarding the stay in the Hotel.
5. There is no duplication of deals.
6. Host of children will be authorized only with an escort of an adult above 21 years old.
7. The number of rooms is limited and implementation of the reservation is based on availability only.
8. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD Hotels reserves the right not to confirm reservations for specific dates, including arrival and check out in a specific day.
9. The implementation of the reservation requires the input of data. Care must be taken to input correct data. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD is not responsible for any mistakes made by the purchaser when typing details of the purchase, including mistakes in the room type, date, number of beds and any other services ordered by the purchaser via the website.
Information and pictures on the website
Information relating to both A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD and third parties can be found on the website. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD is not responsible for either the content or essence of the information or advertising published on the website. All pictures featured on the website are for illustrative purposes only. Since the pictures are displayed on the computer screen of the purchaser and/or on the printer of the purchaser's computer, there could be discrepancies and differences between the appearance of the products in the picture and their appearance in reality, A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD will not be responsible for any of those differences .
The website contains links to other websites (hereinafter: "the linked website"). A.M.S. TURISM AND ASSETS LTD provides these links for the convenience of the purchaser only and is not responsible for the content that appears on the linked website or on the linked websites of the linked website, for their validity or legality. Should the purchaser decide to access these websites, he does so on his own responsibility only. In order to link with or present the website www.carlton.co.il on other websites, one must contact A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD to receive their approval.
Limitation of responsibility
1. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD and/or the operators of the website and/or the owners and/or the managers and/or whoever works on their behalf is not responsible for the fact that the system through which the
website operates, be clean of viruses or other components that may cause damage to the personal computer of the purchaser at the time that he enters the website and/or purchases services via
the website and/or uses the website in another manner.
2. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD is not responsible and will not be held liable for any damages or loses caused as a result of failure or delay incurred in result of duration of time the purchaser was trying to use the
website, including using it in order to make a reservation.
3. A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD will not be held responsible or liable for any illegal activities occurred on the website by a purchaser or any other person that is not under A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD control.
4. At any stage, A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD is qualified to cease or prevent communication or access of the purchaser to any part of the website.
Changes on the website
From time to time, A.M.S TOURISM AND ASSETS LTD may change the structure, content, appearance, conditions of use, scope and availability of the services appearing on the website, and any other aspect related to the website and its operation - without any need to advise the purchaser in advance.